474 Klarvatten Lake Wynd NW
Are you apprehensive about breastfeeding a newborn? Not sure how to start or how to establish a good milk supply? Register for this Prenatal Breastfeeding Class and learn all things relating to breastfeeding!
This class is instructed by Lisette, an IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) and a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
During this 2 hour breastfeeding class you will learn:
– Benefits of breastfeeding for mom and baby
– Learn how the first hour, 24 hours, days and weeks are important for establishing a good milk supply
– Breastfeeding Positions
– How to get baby to latch properly
– How to identify if your baby is getting enough milk
– Frequency of feeds
– Pumping and hand expressing breast milk
– How to safely store breast milk
– Common breast related concerns: mastitis, blocked ducts, engorgement
– Signs and Symptoms of Thrush for mom and baby
There will be time at the end of the class to ask any other questions you may have about breastfeeding.
Lisette started her own company, Lait Please. She is a mom to 2 beautiful girls which she exclusively breast fed. Lisette is very passionate about helping women feel empowered about breastfeeding and wants to help women on their breastfeeding journey.