Welcome to MHW Events!
Our Wellness events that will inspire, educate and motivate women, kids and teenagers to live a joyful life. We believe in creating a community of like-minded women
and girls who will encourage and uplift one another on their wellness journey! We can’t wait to share with you what we’re planning in 2023!
Stay tuned for our events in 2023!
“People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
Benefits of Physical Activity
It is recommended for adults to get at least 150 minutes/ week of moderate intensity physical activity. That being said, there are many factors that will contribute to how much activity you will get in the first few months, to maybe even a year post baby. From pelvic floor concerns, recovery from child labour, sleep, baby’s health concerns, your mental health and so on. So please be patient and kind to yourself as you slowly reintroduce physical activity into your routine.
- Improve mood
- Decreased risk of postpartum depression
- Increase energy levels
- Improve self-love and self- esteem
Benefits of Meditation
- Increasing self- awareness
- Lowers stress and anxiety symptoms
- Allows you to become more aware of the present
- Improves sleep
- Improves attention, concentration and focus
- Teaches kindness, empathy and patience
- May help with controlling physical pain