6- 6:45 pm
Location: Griesback Hill/ Stairs
We’ll meet at the top of the stairs!
Parking: on the street
COST: $45 (4 classes)
Fitcamp for Women is designed specifically for women as we focus on functional exercises that will improve your strength, cardio and core. You will also learn a variety of movements and exercises for your pelvic floor and ways to help improve your flexibility. This class involves some stair work, cardio and strength training.
Different levels of intensity will be offered to challenge YOUR body and YOUR current fitness level. This program is designed for ALL women, postpartum included! The workouts designed and taught by a Kinesiologist and a Clinical Exercise Physiologist.
SORRY … no children allowed for the night class. Adults only.
WHAT’S ALL INCLUDED ?
- LIVE classes (Outdoors)
- Weekly challenges based on the 7 Dimensions of Wellness
- Private Facebook group to hold you accountable for your wellness goals
- Mindfulness exercises
- Nutrition tips and recipes to keep you on track with your goals
- Discounted Personal training sessions if you want a personalized program designed specifically for you
- ** Discount to my On-demand workouts to complete anytime **
In accordance to AHS and the Government of Alberta:
- I will have hand sanitizer on site ( please bring your own as well.)
- There will be no partner workouts during this time.
- We will space ourselves out at least 2m apart during our workouts.
- You might be asked to bring your own set of weights to class
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory for my workout, but if you feel more comfortable wearing them, please do so.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS of COVID19, please stay home and do not attend classes. Contact AHS to see if you need to get a COVID test.
REGISTER ONLINE AND PAY VIA CREDIT CARD
Note: To register and pay via e-transfer send an email to: