Location: Lago Lindo Park
Parking: (Lago Lindo Crescent and 168 ave).
**Normally we would meet at the beginning of the walking path and walk as a group to the open green space. Due to COVID19, I am asking all ladies to distance themselves at least 2m from each other as they walk to the open field. We will MEET AT THE FIELD at the start of class**
COST: $56.25 (5 classes)
In accordance to AHS and the Government of Alberta:
- I will have hand sanitizer on site ( please bring your own as well.)
- There will be no partner workouts during this time.
- We will space ourselves out at least 2m apart during our workouts.
- There will be a max of 15 moms in attendance during my outdoor fitness class
- For the month of June, only babies in strollers are going to be permitted for the Stroll it Out class. I am sorry to leave out moms who have toddlers and want to join my class. At this time, I am considering the safety of all participants, children included, and feel that it will be harder to keep the toddlers apart from one another.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory for my workout, but if you feel more comfortable wearing them, please do so.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS of COVID19, please stay home and do not attend classes. This includes: cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
Now, more than ever, is a time that we need to come together as a community and keep each other accountable for our wellness goals. We need to lift each other up when life gets difficult, listen to each others frustrations and applaud one another during our achievements.
Let’s get back together in person!!! Join our community of strong and healthy women and enroll in my Outdoor Fitcamp for Women! This class is a weekly fitness class only.
SORRY … no children allowed for the night class. Adults only.
Fitcamp for Women is designed specifically for women as we focus on functional exercises that will improve your strength, cardio and core. You will also learn a variety of movements and exercises for your pelvic floor and ways to help improve your flexibility.
Different levels of intensity will be offered to challenge YOUR body and YOUR current fitness level. This program is designed for ALL women, postpartum included! The workouts designed and taught by a Kinesiologist and a Clinical Exercise Physiologist.