6:00pm – 6:45 pm
7:15 – 8:00 pm
Location: Studio (474 Klarvatten Lake Wynd, Edmonton)
Our Fitcamp for Women is designed specifically for women. We focus on exercises that will increase your strength, cardio, core, pelvic floor and range of motion. Two different levels are being offered to challenge YOUR body and YOUR current fitness level.
** Small Class Sizes
Classes are instructed by a certified and qualified fitness professional that has a University degree and is certified through the Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology or equivalent.
In accordance to AHS and the Government of Alberta:
- I will have hand sanitizer on site ( please bring your own as well.)
- At the beginning of each class, a screening will be done and you will be asked if you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms, have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive of COVID19
- There will be no partner or circuit workouts during this time.
- We will space ourselves out 2m apart during our workouts.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory for my workouts, but if you feel more comfortable wearing them, please do so.
- You might be asked to bring your own weights for the workout
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS of COVID19, please stay home and do not attend classes. This includes: cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.