9:30am – 10:15 am
10:45am – 11:30am
Location: Studio (474 Klarvatten Lake Wynd, Edmonton)
Cost: $52/ month
I am asking that you register for a class with you small cohort (max 4 people). If you don’t have a cohort to join with, you can register with another group (we will still be socially distant and safety protocols are in place)
In this postnatal fitness class, we will focus on full body strength, core and pelvic floor exercises by using a combination of body weight exercises, weighted exercises and cardio to keep you motivated from start to finish! You will leave each class feeling so refreshed that you won’t want to miss a class! Different intensities are given so all fitness levels can attend the class!
Not only will you receive these postnatal specific workouts taught by a Kinesiologist and Clinical Exercise Physiologist, but you will also receive HOME workouts to do on your own and be part of a private FB group to talk about all topics related to postpartum and your wellness journey. I will also be hosting LIVE Q&A if you have any fitness and health questions to ask me!
Remember … a healthy, fit and happy mom is a happy family!
– Water bottle
– Positive attitude
In accordance to AHS and the Government of Alberta:
- I will have hand sanitizer on site ( please bring your own as well.)
- At the beginning of each class, a screening will be done and you will be asked if you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms, have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive of COVID19
- There will be no partner or circuit workouts during this time.
- We will space ourselves out 2m apart during our workouts.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory for my workouts, but if you feel more comfortable wearing them, please do so.
- You might be asked to bring your own weights for the workout
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS of COVID19, please stay home and do not attend classes. This includes: cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.