It’s time to take your training to the next level!
hardcore workouts or eliminating things that bring you joy in your life. I will give you a new perspective about how to live a more optimal and joyful life! 1 on 1 and
group training available, both on-line and in-person. Nutrition coaching is now added as part of the training package!
Cost: Please contact to discuss your customized program
An individualized and customized personal training and nutritional program designed specifically for you. A certified and qualified personal trainer and nutrition coach will assess your individual needs and come up with a plan that will address your wellness goals and support you every step of the way.
“Stop criticizing yourself. You have been doing this for years and it’s not working. Instead, try accepting yourself just as you are and see what happens “
- Rachelle is an educated and qualified personal trainer. She has her BSc. Kinesiology, Clinical Exercise Physiologist and over 20 years of experience training clients from different backgrounds (sports, injury rehab, prenatal, postnatal, stroke, and children). The fitness industry is NOT regulated and there are a lot of trainers who take a quick course online and call themselves certified, so make sure your RESEARCH your trainer’s background!
- She will assess your strengths and weakness and come up with a customized and individualized plan
- Will support you not only during your session, but will also design a home workout to keep your momentum going between sessions
- Great rapport with clients
- WILL NOT put you on a diet or design inappropriate workouts for you
- MEETS you where you are at NOW and shows you how to progress at a level that is achievable and sustainable
- Keeps you accountable
- Rachelle ensures that her company is inclusive and welcomes all abilities and fitness levels
- Before hiring a personal trainer, you need to figure out your WHY. Why do you want to hire someone? What are the goals you want to achieve?
- If you have any injuries or medical conditions, you may want to discuss with your health care provider the pros and cons about starting with a personal trainer.
- RESEARCH the personal trainer’s background. The fitness industry is NOT regulated, and some trainers will take a quick online course and call themselves a qualified trainer.
- Proper nutrition is a necessary part of achieving your wellness goals. Allow a nutrition coach to help you develop a healthy relationship with food and STOP the diet mentality.
- Set realistic and achievable goals when hiring a personal trainer. False promises are how some personal trainers hook you into hiring them for their expensive programs. (hint … not MWH! We work WITH you and discuss these expectations in our initial conversations!)