Our personal trainers are highly educated professionals who have the designation of either a Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP) or a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT). They are members of the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP), which is an association that is committed to upholding a gold standard in the health and fitness industry in Canada. Our trainers also have years of experience working with a variety of clients – shoulders, knees and wrist rehabilitation; prenatal/postnatal women; athletes and the general population.
Modifications in frequency, intensity and resistance are given based on the client’s physiological and physical response. If you are dedicated and willing to work hard, you will achieve improvements in you cardiovascular endurance, strength, flexibility and body composition.
1 session: $65/hour
5 sessions: $60/hour
10 sessions: $55/hour
GROUP (2-4 PEOPLE)
1 session: $80/hour
5 sessions: $75/hour
10 sessions: 70/hour
BENEFITS OF A QUALIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
- Define and attain health and wellness goals
- Educate in the techniques of proper and safe weight training
- Motivate and assist you with accountability
- Improve skill at every level to increase performance
- Minimize injuries
- Post injury or post surgery rehabilitation
WHAT TO EXPECT
- When you register for personal training, a qualified personal trainer will contact you and set up a complimentary initial consultation. During this consultation, you will determine and review your fitness goals with your trainer, agree on a training schedule that works for both you and the trainer, and sign a health questionnaire and waiver form.
- After the consultation, the trainer will design, develop and implement a training plan to help you achieve your specific fitness and lifestyle goals.