9:15- 10 am
10:15 – 11 am
Location: Lago Lindo Park
Parking: (Lago Lindo Crescent and 168 ave).
**Normally we would meet at the beginning of the walking path and walk as a group to the open green space. Due to COVID19, I am asking all moms to distance themselves at least 2m from each other as they walk to the open field. We will MEET AT THE FIELD at the start of class**
Monday: $56.25 (5 classes in June)
Wednesday: $45 (4 classes)
Monday & Wednesday : $80 (9 classes)
In accordance to AHS and the Government of Alberta:
- I will have hand sanitizer on site ( please bring your own as well.)
- There will be no partner workouts during this time.
- We will space ourselves out at least 2m apart during our workouts.
- There will be a max of 15 moms in attendance during my outdoor fitness class
- For the month of June, only babies in strollers are going to be permitted for the Stroll it Out class. I am sorry to leave out moms who have toddlers and want to join my class. At this time, I am considering the safety of all participants, children included, and feel that it will be harder to keep the toddlers apart from one another.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory for my workout, but if you feel more comfortable wearing them, please do so.
Please keep checking back, as I am hoping I can include everyone in my classes starting in July!
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS of COVID19, please stay home and do not attend classes. This includes: cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
This postnatal fitness strollercise class is designed to get your heart pumping and muscles burning while you enjoy the outdoors with your baby or children! We don’t run with the strollers, but do a variety of cardiovascular activities to get our heart rates elevated. We also do resistance training, core stability and pelvic floor exercises that are specific to postnatal women.
Exercises are shown with different intensities so you can get the most out of your own workout! This workout is safe for all fitness levels and postpartum women.
Our postnatal fitness classes are taught by a certified and qualified instructor who has their BSc. Kinesiology, CSEP – Clinical Exercise Physiologist and is a Pre/Postnatal Fitness Specialist.
YOUR CHILD or CHILDREN are WELCOME in class! There is lots of room for the little ones to run around while you workout!
**Please do not bring an umbrella stroller to use for this class **
**Please bring a yoga mat and water bottle to each class**
** Class will be cancelled if there are poor weather conditions. Classes are non – refundable due to being cancelled by weather. A home workout will be sent to you via email if the class is cancelled due to poor weather.
** Classes are non – refundable if you cancel or no-show**
REGISTER ONLINE AND PAY VIA CREDIT CARD
Note: To register and pay via e-transfer send an email to:
Learn more about our Postnatal fitness classes here