2 for the price of 1 !!
August is all about bringing a friend to class. So if you purchase a monthly pass, you can bring a friend for FREE!
This summer, our Stroll it Out class is for any mom, dad, grandparent or caregiver!! Given our new times with COVID19, every family situation is different for who is the caregiver for the children during the day. So I wanted to bring out strong and healthy community together and workout outside this summer!
Times: 9:30 – 10:15 am
Location: Lago Lindo Park
Parking: (Lago Lindo Crescent and 168 ave).
**Normally we would meet at the beginning of the walking path and walk as a group to the open green space. Due to COVID19, I am asking all moms to distance themselves at least 2m from each other as they walk to the open field. We will MEET AT THE FIELD at the start of class**
Tuesday only: $48/ month
Thursday only: $48/ month
Tuesday & Thursday: $84/month
REGISTER ONLINE AND PAY VIA CREDIT CARD
This postnatal fitness strollercise class, based out of North Edmonton, is designed to get your heart pumping and muscles burning while you enjoy the outdoors with your baby or children! We don’t run with the strollers, but do a variety of cardiovascular activities to get our heart rates elevated. We also do resistance training, core stability that is specific to postnatal women, but can also benefit anyone who attends the class!
Exercises are shown with different intensities so you can get the most out of your own workout! This workout is safe for all fitness levels and postpartum women.
Our postnatal fitness classes are taught by a certified and qualified instructor who has their BSc. Kinesiology, CSEP – Clinical Exercise Physiologist and is a Pre/Postnatal Fitness Specialist.
YOUR CHILD or CHILDREN are WELCOME in class! There is lots of room for children to run around while you workout!
**Please do not bring an umbrella stroller to use for this class **
**Please bring a yoga mat and water bottle to each class**
** Class will be cancelled if there are poor weather conditions. Classes are non – refundable due to being cancelled by weather. A home workout (either pre – recorded or a written version) will be sent to you via email if the class is cancelled due to poor weather.
** Classes are non – refundable if you cancel or no-show**
In accordance to AHS and the Government of Alberta:
- I will have hand sanitizer on site ( please bring your own as well.)
- At the beginning of each class, a screening will be done and you will be asked if you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms or have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days.
- There will be no partner workouts during this time.
- We will space ourselves out at least 2m apart during our workouts.
- Babies, Toddlers and Older children are welcome in class, as long as they follow the COVID19 social distancing protocols.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory for my workout, but if you feel more comfortable wearing them, please do so.
- You might be asked to bring your own weights for the workout
IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS of COVID19, please stay home and do not attend classes. This includes: cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
Learn more about our Postnatal fitness classes here